Fast.io complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and promptly suspends Content from access when properly notified. To file a copyright infringement notification with Fast.io, you will need to send a written notification that includes substantially the information required by and stated in Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You can use the form below to submit your notification.
- Identify yourself as either: a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b) A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed." Include a physical or electronic signature.
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the Content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be suspended or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit MediaFire to locate the Content. Providing URLs are required to help us locate the Content.
- Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid email address.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the Content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Ready to get started with Fast?
Sign up now, it's free! Every account gets the first 100GB (that's a lot) of traffic free, every month.
Why wait? Start now!Start a free trial